Since 2004, David Iadarola has worked in the water and energy industries. His work with AquaSan started in 2004 as a project manager for AquaSan Network developing water and energy projects and assisting with the development of the Squirrel Creek and Spindle Hill power plants. At Invenergy Dave assisted the principals on a number of development projects in natural gas and wind. To date Dave has developed 162 megawatts of operational wind and another 400 megawatts of pipeline wind projects
- Dave developed the Willow Creek 72 megawatt wind project located near Boardman, Oregon. The project went operational in 2008
- Dave also developed the Vantage 90 megawatt wind project located near Ellensburg, WA. The project went operational in 2010
- Additionally he has developed a 70 megawatt solar pipeline for SolarGen. In 2010 Dave started Integrated Resource Development which resulted in a shovel ready 20 mW project in McFarland CA.
- In addition to his work with water and energy Dave was the assistant to the campaign manager for the
- Steve Boand for County Commissioner Campaign, in Castle Rock, Colorado. His role included creating and maintaining a voter database, fundraising, meeting with important stakeholders throughout the county, and assisting with the development of campaign ads.
- Dave received his Masters Degree from the University of Colorado, in Public Administration in 2007.
- He graduated from Colorado State University in 2004 with a degree in Political Science and economics.